Netgear Wi-Fi extenders helps you to connect your wireless or wired devices up to date. You can connect your every devices all the time with wireless extender. Netgear Wi-Fi extender boost the existing wireless range of your regular router or modem and allows you to access the Wireless connection in every corner of the house, even in the backyard. If you are getting the weak or poor signals from your main modem or router known as “Dead Zone”, then it’s time to do the Netgear WN3000RPv1 Extender Setup and let you and your family experience the high connectivity of Wireless connection and its range supplied in every corner.
This article will help you on how to connect the Netgear WN3000RPv1 Extender Setup using a wireless desktop 0r laptop computer.
Note: If your Netgear extender was already working before but you need to reinstall it, perform a reset on the wireless range extender and follow the steps in this article to reconnect again.
How To Login the Netgear WN3000RPv1 Extender Setup?
NETGEAR always recommends that you bring the range extender into the same room as your main modem or router during initial setup. After setting up your range extender and verified as having a working connectivity to your wireless modem or router, move the Wi-Fi extender to its preferred location.
Connect With “NETGEAR_EXT” Network
Using a Wi-Fi enabled device i.e, wireless computer or cell phones and scan for the wireless network connection and connect with NETGEAR_EXT network.
Smart Wizard Setup
After connecting with the “NETGEAR_EXT” network. It automatically redirects to Netgear WN3000RPv1 Extender Setup login page.
Note: If it didn’t automatically redirect to the Netgear Genie Smart Wizard setup. Open a web browser on your respective device, and Visit www.mywifiext.us for the initial setup.
Select Preferred Language
Select the preferred language you want to choose and click Continue.Smart Wizard Setup searches for existing wireless connection within its range.
When the network search is complete, a list of wireless connection within range displays.
Select Your Existing Wireless Network
Click on the radio button and select the name of your existing Wi-Fi connection that you want to extend and click Continue.
- Enter the wireless security password or passphrase for your Home network and click Continue.The following screen displays:
- (Optional) If you want to keep the same network settings for the range extender as the existing connection, select the check box.
- Click Continue. The Smart setup takes One or Two minutes to configure your Netgear extender to the existing wireless network. After the Wi-Fi extender communicates to the existing network, the following message displays on your screen:
- Click OK. Smart setup shows the Netgear range extender wireless settings details.
- Use any wireless-enabled device to connect the extender wireless network.
This Post Has 0 Comments