Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC3000 EX8000 Extender Setup Steps
Here’s how to complete Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 Setup with the Netgear using manual method:
- Enable your Netgear Nighthawk AC3000 EX8000 near your router.
- Next, connect the repeater to a power box.
- Watch for the Power LED to become green.
- Link the Netgear Nighthawk EX8000 extender to a network.
- Open an internet browser on a Pc or smartphone and navigate to mywifiext.net.
- the Netgear Genie configuration assistant is displayed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your booster to the present WiFi network and change the location of your extender.
- If you receive no or a bad connection, relocate the repeater near to your router and try again until Link Status LED becomes white.
- Connect your customer devices to the extended WiFi network once you’ve determined the ideal placement for your repeater.
Netgear Range Extender EX8000 AC3000 Setup with Push button (wps)?
Steps for the Netgear Nighthawk X6S AC3000 (EX8000) Setup with WPS, follow these instructions:
- Switch on the Nighthawk X6S AC3000 EX8000 WiFi extender.
- Put the WiFi booster and router in the very same room.
- Next, connect your repeater to an electrical socket.
- Wait for the Power light to turn green.
- On the repeater, hit the WPS button.
- If the Netgear EX8000 Link Status LED is white, your router and booster are properly connected.
- Change the placement of your extender.
- Take your WiFi-enabled PC or mobile device to a region where WiFi router coverage is low.
- Join the expanded connection with your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device.
That’s how you finish your Netgear EX8000 Setup with the WPS button.(
How to Find Nighthwak EX8000 X6S AC3000 firmware update ?
Does your WiFi repeater suddenly begin acting suspiciously? Is it still not providing the appropriate speed despite a successful Netgear repeater configuration? If this is the case, you should immediately upgrade the Netgear EX8000 firmware. Netgear Extender Firmware is a set of instructions that is built into the hardware device.
- To start, enable your WiFi extender.
- Connect the Nighthawk X6S AC3000 repeater to a router.
After that, launch your preferred web browser.
- Type mywifiext.net into the address field and hit the enter button.
- Enter the login and password for your repeater.
- Navigate to the options menu and select the Firmware Update option.
- Finally, select the Check button.
- If a new firmware version is accessible, select the yes button to update the firmware.
- Now, wait a few moments for the Netgear EX8000 firmware to successfully update
Netgear EX8000 Wireless Range Extender offers a solution to boost your wifi range to an extent. It gives the same ultra-high bandwidth of Netgear’s X6 router, as well as other powerful routers. Without sacrificing speed, you can extend the range to cover all dead-zone of your house or office.
A Netgear Nighthawk X6S router has more range to cover a 2500 square feet home. Netgear EX8000 wireless range extender has similar technology and can also cover the same range. However, using two range extenders won’t give you 5000 square feet of coverage.
On the back of your extender, you’ll find five Ethernet ports. In which Four of these are outputs, allowing you to connect your hardwired devices to the internet. One of them acts as a LAN port. The LAN port is designed to make the extender operate as an access point. This means that you connect the extender it to an ethernet cable network, producing an entirely new wireless network.
If you’re using Netgear EX8000 as a range extender, the only cable you’ll require to connect is a network cable. Instead of an Ethernet cable, the Wi-Fi extender connects to your main router through a dedicated backhaul channel. This is mange through a 4/4 ( which is also known as Quad MIMO) 5GHz radio. What this consider is that there is a dedicated channel on the 5GHz bandwidth.
Netgear EX8000 extender Features
Supreme AC3000 Wireless connectivity:
- for giving up to 3Gbps connection.
- Smart Connect: for securely connecting with WiFi band (5GHz or 2.4GHz)for every device
- Multi-Connectivity MIMO (MU-MIMO): for concurrent streaming connection of data to every device.
- Quadcore Chip: for extending hard-wired and wireless connection for better streaming and hassle-free gaming.
- High-Performance Antennas: for great performance.
- Ethernet Plugins: for connecting wired devices like gaming consoles, multimedia streaming set-top boxes, or smart tv’s to your home WiFi network
- USB Slot: for connecting your printer.
- Analytics Application for Android devices: signal strength, for optimizing your network and channel interference.
For more information:
- Netgear EX2800 setup
- How to Perform Netgear Orbi Setup?
- Unable to access Netgear default ip address 192.168.1.250?
- How to change the default password of Netgear wifi extender?￼
- How to secure your Netgear extender?
- How to block devices from Netgear wifi extender?
- Tricks to increase the Netgear extender performance￼