All you need to know about Netgear EXA15 Setup. Let’s have a look at one of the most demanding extenders nowadays. With a successive Netgear EAX15, you’ll have a strong WiFi network with plenty of bandwidth, fast speed, and better coverage. With a speed of up to 1.8 Gbps, the Netgear AX1800 EAX15 WiFi 6 mesh extender provides perfect coverage across your home. It has four streams, which leads to reduced interference. In this blog, we will teach you to install your Netgear AX1800 wifi range extender.
For Netgear EAX15 Setup follow the instructions given below:
- Plugin your Netgear EAX15 into a power outlet.
- Place your router and extender in the same room.
- Wait while the power LED gives the stable green light.
- On any web browser type www.mywifiext.net and hit enter.
- On the screen, you can see the Netgear Installation Assistant page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the setup process.
- If the LEDs on the AX1800 turn solid green it means the configuration process has been completed successfully.
- Now unplug the extender and plug it back at your desired location.
In this way, you can configure your Netgear Nighthawk EAX15 by web browser setup/manual setup. But this is not only the process to install your extender, In the next blog, we will also teach you to how to install your wireless booster with a wireless protected setup button..
Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 setup by WPS button | EAX15
Wireless protected setup is another way to configure your Nighthawk EAX15 more quickly and easily. With the Netgear EAX15 Setup via WPS, you will be able to configure your extender within two minutes only without entering any password, username, or something else. In this process, you will have to press a tiny button only.
Here are the steps for Netgear EAX15 Setup via WPS:
- Turn on your Nighthawk extender.
- Place your AX1800 near the existing router.
- Once the power LED turns stable green.
- Find the WPS on the EAX15 and press it.
- Also, push the WPS button on your wifi router.
- Wait for the LEDs on the extender to give the stable green light.
- Now the configuration process has been completed successfully.
That’s how you can configure your Netgear Nighthawk EAX15 using the wireless protected setup within two minutes only. In the next blog, we will talk about installing your wifi booster using the Nighthawk app.
Netgear AX1800 setup using Netgear Nighthawk app
Nighthawk app is another way to install your wifi booster. It runs on both android as well as on ios devices also. In order to perform Netgear EAX15 setup using the Nighthawk app you must grab a smartphone.
For setup Netgear EAX15 AX1800 using the Nighthawk app follow the below-given steps:
- Get on a smartphone.
- Make sure that the Nighthawk app is installed in it.
- Get connected with the Netgear_Ext.
- Launch the Nighthawk app.
- To complete the setup procedure follow all the on-screen instructions.
- Once done you can plug your AX1800 extender at your desired location.
In this way, you can configure your Nighthawk EAX15 AX1800 using the nighthawk app. If you still face any trouble with the setup process then call our technical team at our toll-free number or via live chat. In the next blog, we will learn about the procedure to update the latest version of firmware on your extender.
Netgear firmware update | EAX15 AX1800
The firmware refers to the set of programs embedded into hardware after the Netgear EAX15 setup. NETGEAR provides you with the latest versions of firmware from time to time in order to resolve the issues that a user might face whenever using the extender and it is also helpful to maintain the security barriers as well as to fix bugs. Let’s see how the firmware process is supposed to be done.
For Netgear EAX15 firmware update follow the given instructions:
- Make your Netgear EAX15 turned on.
- Get on any wifi-enabled mobile device.
- On a web browser go to www.mywifiext.net.
- You can see the Netgear login page now.
- Fill up your personal details like password, username, and SSID.
- Go to settings and then hit the firmware upgrade option.
- Make sure that you don’t unplug the AX1800 while the setup process is going on.
In this way, you can update the latest version of firmware and get the new security features and other new features. In the next blog, we will teach you to perform the factory reset operation on your extender.
Netgear Nighthawk factory Reset | EAX15
Factory reset is the process that is mostly performed in such cases while the user forgets his admin password and wants to retrieve it. After completing the factory reset process it will delete all your personal information including your admin password,username,SSID and all that. In order to perform a factory reset operation on your Netgear EAX15, you must have a hard-pointed object like a needle or a toothpick. Let’s see how the factory reset operation is performed.
Here are the steps for Netgear EAX15 reset process:
- Get on a mobile device like a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Take a hard pointed object like a toothpick.
- Find the reset button on the extender behind a small hole.
- Press the reset button for 10 seconds with the help of a toothpick.
- Within a minute your Netgear EAX15 will reboot and it is now ready for the new configuration process.
That’s how you can reset your Netgear Nighthawk EAX15 AX1800. In case you face any trouble in the setup, firmware update, or reset process you can call our technical team by dialing our toll-free number or also via live chat.