Let’s get to know one of the most demanding extenders that uses cutting-edge technology. You will be able to extend your network faster in the most remote corners of your home after conducting Netgear AX6000 setup, transforming your dead zones into fun zones.
The Nighthawk AX6000 AX8 8-Stream Mesh extender is designed for the future of Wi-Fi, with maximum capacity, speed, and coverage. You will have a better internet connection experience and quicker Wi-Fi, and it can give speeds of up to 6gbps.
Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 EAX80 Setup Configuration Process
Now let’s talk about the most simple and fast way to configure your AX6000 i.e. the wireless protected setup (WPS).To setup Nighthawk EAX80 AX6000 via WPS method you have no need to put any password, username or any SSID e.t.c. You can perform this setup by pressing a small button only.
For Nighthawk EAX80 AX6000 follow the instructions given below:
- Turn on your Nighthawk EAX80 AX600.
- Place your AX6000 near the home router.
- Wait till the power LED turns to stable green.
- Locate the WPS button on the side of the EAX80.
- Press the WPS button on the repeater.
- After two minutes press the WPS button on the router too.
- Wait for two minutes till the LEDs become stable green.
- Now you can move your booster to a new location having poor signal.
- Connect your other devices to the extended network.
In this way you can set up your Nighthawk AX6000 within two minutes only.In the next blog we will discuss the firmware update process.
Netgear AX6000 EAX80 Setup
For Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Setup:
Plug in your EAX80 and turn it on.
Grab any wifi enabled mobile device.
Connect your device to the network.
Wait for the LED to give a stable green light.
In a web browser,go to www.mywifiext.net.
The Netgear Installation Assistant will appear on screen.
To complete the configuration process, follow the prompts.
Once it is done,the LEDs on the extender will turn stable green.
Unplug the AX6000 and place it at a new location having a poor network.
Now get connected to the extended network and enjoy the services.
Netgear AC1200 AX6000 WiFi Extender Setup – features and requirements
- It’s a laptop interface that includes a number of high-end features. In addition, the regular upgrade of Netgear AX6000 Setup firmware means that you get a bug-free experience.
- Its 700mW high-power architecture, 5dBi high-gain external antennas and 802.11ac dual-band WiFi help mean that you experience more concentrated coverage and ultimate speed around your home or office.
- Quad-core cpu maximizes WiFi performance to the utmost.
- MU-MIMO WiFi technology lets you play videos and games on various platforms simultaneously.
- FastLane Technology helps you to use both bands with more coverage and speed so that you can play games and HD videos without interruption.
- Another unique technology called Beamforming+ helps you to experience secure Wireless links by making sure the WiFi signals hit the linked devices directly.
- It comes with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which ensures you can connect 5 computers to the extender at the same time.
- No matter how sophisticated the configuration of the Netgear WiFi Extender EX6200 is still quite simple.
Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 EAX80 firmware update
Are you facing issues regarding the performance of your AX6000,or has it started behaving badly? In order to overcome these issues you will have to update firmware on your Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 which comes with the new security updates which helps to fix the bugs and improve the performance of your extender.
To update the firmware on Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 follow the steps given below:
- Power on your Netgear Nighthawk EAX80.
- Grab a mobile device.
- Visit www.mywifiext.net.
- Netgear login page will appear on screen.
- Enter your personalized details here.
- Hit on settings and then on Firmware update option.
- Do not unplug your AX6000 during the update process.
- Your firmware has been updated successfully.
In this simple way you can update the firmware on your repeater and fix the performance issues. In the next blog we will talk about the factory reset operation for your Netgear Nighthawk EAX80. Let’s see how it is performed.
Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 EAX80 setup using Nighthawk app
The Nighthawk app is also used to configure a Netgear WiFi extender. The app does not require the usage of a PC or laptop for new extender login and setup. All you need is a mobile device and a Netgear extender.
You can use the Netgear Nighthawk app on both Android as well as on iOS devices. The instructions for configuring a Netgear Nighthawk AX600 EAX80 extender using the Nighthawk app are as follows:
- Get on any mobile device.
- Download the Nighthawk app in it.
- Navigate the wireless option.
- You will have to connect with Netgear_ext.
- Visit the Nighthawk app.
- To complete the configuration process,follow the on screen prompts.
In this way you can install your Nighthawk AX6000 EAX80 with the help of the Nighthawk app.In the next blog we will discuss the most simplest and fastest way to set up your EAX80.
How to reset Netgear Nighthawk AX6000 EAX80?
In most of the cases factory reset operation is supposed to be performed whenever there is a need to retrieve the admin password and username.After you reset Nighthawk AX6000 EAX80,this operation will automatically prepare your extender to the new installation process.To perform this operation you must have a paper clip or a hard niddle.
Here’s the steps to reset Nighthawk AX6000 EAX80:
- Power on your AX6000.
- Grab a hard pin or a pen.
- Reset button can be seen behind a small hole on the EAX80.
- Put the hard pin in the hole and press it for 9-10 seconds.
- After 9-10 seconds eject the pin gently.
- The factory reset operation has been successfully done.
If you still have any query about setup,update or reset process then you can contact our technical team by dialing our toll free numbers and also by live chat.we are always there to help you 24*7.